Monday, September 17, 2007

Claire's Day of Blessing






It was special to have Erik give Claire her Name and Blessing in church. It is always great when family can be together for these special events in our lives -- we missed the rest of you and wished we could have been complete! Claire was perfect, Elizabeth all smiles and McCall as beautiful as ever. The only problem was I had made a commitment to speak to the youth in our church that evening, so I had to run off on everyone who stopped by after the blessing. I feel like I missed out on seeing everyone.


You can see Claire wasn't too happy by the time we got to the individual pictures with Elizabeth and McCall -- but they are treasures all the same.

1 comment:

Kristy Stoner said...

YA! I'm so glad you have a blog! By the way... Your girls are georgeous!