McCall was lucky enough to participate in the Intermountain Suzuki String Institute held at Juan Diego Catholic School in Draper. It was a week filled with amazing violin instruction from musician from around the country and world. We were excited to see Jenny Oaks Baker -- McCall's favorite -- and Michael McLean, Jesus Morales and the Fry Street Quartet members, among many other amazing instructors, over the week. It was a great week, I learned a ton and so did McCall. Saturday we wrapped up with the final concert. It was so great to see McCall stand up their with the other students and perform. She is amazing and we look forward to seeing her continue to develop her talent. She promised one teacher she would never, never, never, never, never, never, never stop playing violin. The only problem is Elizabeth keeps asking for a violin... Dad better get that second job!!!! :-}
4 comments:
Glad you are back to blogging! Your girls are so pretty. Elizabeth is so photogenic -I loved all easter dress photos. I can't believe Claire is one! Happy Birthday.
I hope McCall will perform for us when we come to visit!
Your girls are beautiful.
I had a neighbor up in Draper too. I bet it was a great experience. That is so great she is playing.
I did not know that McCall played violin. That is awesome. I played for years. I loved it. Kennidee is starting next summer. I already have her a teacher and a spot when she turns five.
Post a Comment