FAMILY \'famle`\n : The People who support you through the problems that you have because they are your family. :)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I am just amazed at the good people...out doing good things. Here's a link to read about my friend and HERO. Amy you are the greatest. I hope one day I can be as selfless and brave as you! http://www.mostcutefamily.blogspot.com/
Okay Ashley Stoner--I don't know if you remember me but Jill told me to look you up!! I love the Stoner family...you are one of the families we still talk about from our time in Orem...You have a beautiful family!! Good to catch up with you!!
2 comments:
thanks Ashley
Okay Ashley Stoner--I don't know if you remember me but Jill told me to look you up!! I love the Stoner family...you are one of the families we still talk about from our time in Orem...You have a beautiful family!! Good to catch up with you!!
Jamie
Post a Comment