I loved having Easter over Conference Weekend. What a wonderful time to spend thinking about the Savior, His love, His life. Maybe I feel like this after every conference but it was soooo good and can I just say the music was AMAZING. So beautiful.

Stella getting excited over her basket.
All the girls recieved tin banks in their baskets. The bank is divided into Tithing, Savings and Spending. This has been so helpul in tracking their money. And the little locks stop them from getting into the money and confusing what they paid tithing on.
Claire got the cutest little swim suit for her bitty baby - of coarse she would be grinning regardless!!
Stella getting excited over her basket.
Elizabeth - always willing to share - grabbed some of her dollars as we sorted the money for the banks - wanting to give it to McCall who is saving for something from the AG Catalog. Elizabeth is so kind hearted, so loving, she just has such a big heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment