Hey! This is Jessica. Your girls are growing up so much! I really wish we lived closer sometimes so that I could babysit them every once in a while if you need a break. :) I can't wait to see them this summer! Ok McCall, could be Matthew's fraternal twin in some pictures. She is so pretty, and I love the green eyes that she and Elizabeth both have! Elizabeth's sarcasm cracks me up! There must be something about that name, because I have a best friend named Elizabeth who is the most sarcastic person I have ever met in my life. And sometimes she gets into trouble for it! Watch out! :) Claire is so cute! I hear she loves to sing. Go for it Claire! And about the drawing issue... you should see the bottom of our kitchen table. Hahaha. I had fun marking ALL over it when I was little. Stella looks so precious, and I may be slightly biased, but brown eyes are ADORABLE! Just seeing those pictures makes me want to hold her, but it sounds like she doesn't like strangers very much. It looks like you guys are doing well! I just want you to know that I look up to your example so much! It seriously helps me, when I'm having a rough time with the pressures of high school, if I can read about the joys of motherhood and see the happiness and blessings that I can experience someday if I keep myself worthy. Sixteen is SO exciting, but of course it's brought added pressures and temptations. I'm loving this time all the same though, and I'm trying to enjoy every moment! I love you and your family bunches! Love, Jessica P.S. My jeans are from American Eagle Outfitters. That is the ONLY place I will by jeans, because I trust the fit, and they have a size specially made for shorter girls. :)
1 comment:
Hey! This is Jessica.
Your girls are growing up so much! I really wish we lived closer sometimes so that I could babysit them every once in a while if you need a break. :) I can't wait to see them this summer! Ok McCall, could be Matthew's fraternal twin in some pictures. She is so pretty, and I love the green eyes that she and Elizabeth both have!
Elizabeth's sarcasm cracks me up! There must be something about that name, because I have a best friend named Elizabeth who is the most sarcastic person I have ever met in my life. And sometimes she gets into trouble for it! Watch out! :)
Claire is so cute! I hear she loves to sing. Go for it Claire! And about the drawing issue... you should see the bottom of our kitchen table. Hahaha. I had fun marking ALL over it when I was little.
Stella looks so precious, and I may be slightly biased, but brown eyes are ADORABLE! Just seeing those pictures makes me want to hold her, but it sounds like she doesn't like strangers very much. It looks like you guys are doing well! I just want you to know that I look up to your example so much! It seriously helps me, when I'm having a rough time with the pressures of high school, if I can read about the joys of motherhood and see the happiness and blessings that I can experience someday if I keep myself worthy. Sixteen is SO exciting, but of course it's brought added pressures and temptations. I'm loving this time all the same though, and I'm trying to enjoy every moment! I love you and your family bunches!
Love, Jessica
P.S. My jeans are from American Eagle Outfitters. That is the ONLY place I will by jeans, because I trust the fit, and they have a size specially made for shorter girls. :)
Post a Comment