Bear with me friends, I think things might be slowing down and I may just be able to take a moment and think about blogging soon. Just a few more days and I'll get through my last couple of projects and can get back on our family schedule.
I hope.
Tonight I pulled my car into our garage for the first time.
Or slid my car into the garage.
I sure miss our previous garage. It was a little bigger then this one. I'm not sure we'll be able to fit Erik's car in EVER.
But it's only a few months.
I hope.
I was hoping to be in by October, just in time for trick-or-treaters...
...but a hitch with the plan and the little cantilever in the master bath had us back at the architect and engineer. Hopefully Lehi City can push us through quickly so we can get our permit and move forward. Now if we can just figure out the building portion we'll be good.
I am now hoping to have Thanksgiving dinner in my new house.
I really hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment