Thursday, August 2, 2012

Right Way

The other day as I was spreading some miracle whip or peanut butter on bread around noon,

I started to ponder...

Now, sometimes this is very dangerous but this time my wanderings were fairly harmless.

So I started thinking...

Why is it we always eat sandwiches from the top down? 



I don't get it.

One could start from any place on the sandwich but it is always the top.

I decided that I am going to go against the grain and start eating my sandwiches from the bottom...

but I always forget.

I mean, come on, after 35 years of eating sandwiches from the top it's a hard habit to break.


One day I could eat it from the right, the next day from the left.

This change up in the routine could probably be considered calisthenics for the brain.

Probably.

Food for thought.

No comments: