Some households seems to go through certain things faster then other people do.
In our house these are the things we seem to go through at alarming rates...
1. ihome radio/alarm clocks:
For some reason we go to set the alarm and it has decided to magically stop working. It is so annoying and I have a couple sitting around cause I hope they will just as magically start to work again.
2. printers:
The day after the warranty or extended warranty passes... my printer will break down. I don't buy the top of the line professional printers but I certainly don't buy cheap printers either! For some reason we seem to go through printers every two years! Right now I have so much I NEED to print -- job charts, new year goals, etc. -- and I have my printer sitting unable to get rid of a stinking print error message. If I could find out how to take it apart to clean the print heads I think I could fix it...but I usually wait until there is an urgent print need which necessitates me running out and quickly purchasing a new one. NOTE: We are getting close to that NEED as a science project is coming due.
3. socks:
Bless the new house and the dance room and it's constant use... but my girls are going through socks like... like... toilet paper. I have resorted to telling them to wear mix-matched, one yellow and green stripe with another in pink and orange polk dot cause we can get one or two more days in the dance room out of them. See if you are confused, if they do turns right footed the hole starts there first and the left sock can be washed even though the right has failed and thus one more day of use!
4. Clementines:
I cannot keep them on my counter! But I seem to have no problem with finding the peels there!
What do you go through?
No comments:
Post a Comment