Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The One who makes me laugh!



I really have the best husband in the world. Erik is a great Dad and so good to the girls and to me. He takes McCall golfing and took her to the symphony the other night so she could hear a Violinist. He plays and reads to Elizabeth and has such patience for her 2-year-old ways and Erik loves holding and talking to Claire. He is quick to jump in and help out at home (He is great at getting stains out of the kids clothes). He is so good with the girls and takes time to teach them. He is an awesome cook. He is great to me and is my very best friend and helps me to be a better person. He is so honest in all things and would never take advantage of anyone. He works super hard so I can be a stay-at-home mom. And he puts up with all the girls at home and still wears an awesome smile. I know I'm biased but he is the best!

No comments: