Somewhere between October and December we missed a whole month! I can't believe it. I know we are a bit busy...
Monday- Dance, FHE
Tuesday - Sculpting, Music & Movement
Wednesday - Violin, Dance Again
Thursday - Sculpting, Music & Movement Again
Friday - Is our night to do something fun with the kids (We rotate a game night or movie night ...and always pizza or going out so I don't have to cook!)
Saturday - Morning (Erik) Golf, Golf, Golf and did I say he likes to Golf?
Along with all the other stuff in between I can hardly keep my head on straight (Erik would debate the straight part - I'm sure).
I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted, but we did get some new pictures of the family taken by Camilla (http://www.camillabinks.com/) She does awsome work so ENJOY her site!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment