Friday, March 14, 2008

The Luckiest

My girls are really the luckiest. They have an awesome dad, who loves them a whole bunch and shows it all the time! They love Erik and it's not hard to see why when you see them together. The girls are in their Jazz jerseys we bought at the last game we went to in March. They (the jerseys not the girls although the girls are expensive too) are so overpriced but they love them; Lizzie has D.Will and McCall Boozer. We opted to wait until Clarie's a bit older to get her first Jazz jersey. Don't they look so cute in them? McCall and I went to a game together, I think it was in Jan, maybe Feb I get it all mixed up, but she sure loves to watch them play and she is always with her dad cheering his team on whenever he's watching sports - She'll even scream "GO TIGER" when we are watching golf!

No comments: