I have just been so busy--but aren't we all. Some excuses I might use...
1. I potty trained my 2-year old recently. She did GREAT bytw.
2. I've been taking a lot more video than photo and I have 21 tapes to transfer to DVD before I can start adding video clips to my blog. (The OCD in me says I have to start with #1.)
3. We have two digital cameras -- one to carry around that's small and then my nicer one -- so my pictures files are simply a mess I don't know what's where.
4. Let's see.......my baby is crawling now.
5. I've reduced a portion of my "to read" pile which fills up three drawers in my night stand.
6. Umm....Claire still doesn't sleep through the night.
7. We got a wii.....oh...... Erik got a wii for his birthday.
8. Oh yea, I had to speak in church on Easter Sunday.
9. I finally got on my hands and knees and moped my kitchen floors!!
and the top ten reason bla bla bla.....
10. Hello!? Golf season is back! So between that and work (5am - 8pm recently) and his service as Elders Quorum Pres. I have no husband anymore!!! (At least he's home for family prayer, usually, and he does brush the girls teeth each night which takes one less thing off my to do list.)
So there it is.....I'm LAME I know!! But I will try to be better so people don't get bored of the same thing here!
3 comments:
I'm so glad potty training went well! That can be so stressful. Your blog is darling.
Love the blog! At least you found some time to update...I can't find time to start:-)
How great that you keep this blog, Ashley! What luck we can keep track of that cute family of yours - sort of keep track, that is, alas! Congrats, Elizabeth, potty-trained already! Super! And what beautiful pottery she produced!! Little Claire made quite a jump since we saw her. Seems to be developing quite a personality! What a smile!! And McCall is the cutest of all!!! Wish we could come over right away and give you all a huge hug! Close your eyes, and here is one: ...!!!! All our love, Grandpa & Sabine
Post a Comment