Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Peterson's have talent!!!!!!!!




Some people spend their life searching for acceptance through beauty, through belongings, but not us....at the Peterson home we have talent. Pure, unadulterated, life changing TALENT! Mom can pick up toys, pens, paper, keys, whatever, with her toes and walk across the room placing them in a basket, or on the counter. (All this with a baby in her arms!) I can even pinch Erik with them! Yes, you are wondering, 'how could I acquire this talent' ... it could take a lifetime of work and dedication to acquire this skill or if your lucky it is something that you are born with, as you can see my daughters have been blessed with this unique and useful talent. Girls, don't tell me your mama didn't give you anything.

1 comment:

Brandan & Haylie said...

I always knew you were talented, but I guess I just didn't realize how talented. Is there anything you CAN'T do?