Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Stoner Family


Just thought I'd show off my sWinGin' family! Isn't this photo of all of us so great? (Grady's just a little itty bitty thing so it's not much of a representation of him though.) I have the most amazing family in the WORLD. I am so glad that families can be forever because it just wouldn't be heaven if we were not all together through the eternities.
(btw...I know I got tagged a while ago --- I'll get to it soon!)

4 comments:

CaraDee said...

WOW, you look so much like your daughters. I love to see kid pictures...

The blogging Bakers said...

Hey Ashley it's me Jill Stubblefield Baker. I love the blogging world. I found you from Lisa Porters blog and I don't know how she found me. Anyway your family is beautiful. I would love to hear from you. Check out my blog. www.socalbakers.blogspot.com
Talk to ya soon.
Jill

Lisa Call said...

UM, can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of the Stoner fam... it's a classic! Hope all is well, I love to check your blog and see what you guys are up to. Hope to see you again sometime soon :). XO~ Lisa Call

Shannon said...

Hey Ashley! I found your blog on Lisa Porters. It's crazy how you can find so many people in this blogging world, I love it! I love that family picture of you guys. You have an amazing family! Your kids are so cute! Keep in touch!

Shannon Curran Hadden