The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun sewing project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same. The first people to do so and leave a comment, win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!
I started my project and it takes about an hour each so I had to shrink it down to three!
6 comments:
Yay! I want to play! This is such a great idea. Thanks Ashley...I think I am your first comment. I'm so excited to receive something from you, and to pay it forward!
All of our blogger friends and family must be getting tired of this game or they are too busy to play. I am the only comment on your blog, and nobody has left me a comment yet. I almost feel like taking the blog off of my post. No body seems excited to play! Boo Hoo!
Does it still count if I play? again?
Of coarse!
I saw it on Amy's...can I play again?
I don't think there is anything wrong with participating more than once!!
Post a Comment