Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Weekend 2009


My cute little family was so good to me this mother's day!

We headed to Thanksgiving Point and I got another pass for the new year. We ate at the cafe & purchased some of their big cookies for dessert. We then walked the gardens, feeding fish, watching a large goggle eyed frog on a lily pad, ate our cookies in a shady cove. We looked at the hundreds of tulips and a few other flowers like tiny blue/purple forget-me-not's blooming through the gardens.

I love Thanksgiving Point!

We then headed up to the Little America in SLC and swam, hung out and just kind of relaxed. No cooking - no making beds.
Just time together.

We have all been suffering from a bad cold/cough, and poor Claire got it Saturday night - but she's a trooper and we all had a good time regardless. Erik so far has kept from getting this horrible gunk (he's the only one that got a flu shot this year - humm).
Probably should avoid the flash in the morning!
On Mother's Day we had Brunch at the Grand America. YUM!

Today, Monday, the girls and I are all taking the day off and relaxing and trying to rest and feel better! I wish I could take some medication (I am on Sudafed and an antibiotic for my sinus infection) but it's all worth it to have a healthy safe baby!
It was a great weekend and we all had fun - especially the kids - which is always the most important part for Erik and I. I felt so special and loved by my cute little family and I can't wait thinking that at the beginning of July we will add our final installment in the PETERSON CLAN. We are so blessed!!

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Can't believe how big Claire looks! I haven't seen her for awhile I guess. I am glad to see Eric doesn't look like he is too uncomfortable laying on the grass and walking through the gardens. Hope he is closer to being recovered! Happy Mothers Day! You are such a sweet mom!