Tuesday, May 19, 2009

While mother's away the little ones will play...

So last Friday night the girls (McCall & Elizabeth) wanted to sleep in the guest bedroom - soon to be McCall's as soon as we pick out a bedroom set - anyhooo, Erik had gone down to walk on the treadmill about 9pm, with girls in bed, as I headed out the door to deliver a birthday gift and Strawberry Rhubarb Pie to my Dad in Orem.

When Erik got off the treadmill to come upstairs at 10:30pm this note was sitting at the foot of the stairs - and the girls were still awake in the middle of a crisis concerning one head and a sippy cup of water. Needless to say when I got home about 11pm the girls were asleep in their own beds!


(Dad, Elizabeth hit me with her drink. Love, McCall P.S. Wer (where) is mom?)
I love it! What a goof!

3 comments:

Lanae said...

How nice that your kids can let you know whats up when you're not around! That's too funny!

Emily said...

That is so funny. I think my kids would have gone downstairs to find Dad!

Julie said...

That's awesome! Lauren and I both left funny notes when we had still recently learned how to write. Good times! Enjoy the childhood days while you still can! :)
Love, Jessica