
After postponing the c-section from Wednesday to Thursday (thanks to catching a stomach flu on Monday) we are so excited to welcome Stella to our family. Everything went well other than a little longer to cut through some really tough scar tissue.
Stella wasborn at 7:49am
on July 9, 2009
Weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz.
18 1/2 inches long


With McCall

With Elizabeth
With Claire

She is such a doll, we love her and Mom got to spend lots of good one-on-one time in the hospital with Stella as the girls caught the stomach bug Thursday night, and Friday. Erik stayed home and took care of the girls, briefly running over for and hour here and there on Friday and Saturday to visit while others watched the girls at home.
I was really missing the girls by Saturday night but was glad they were taken well care of at home and I certainly didn't want them at the hospital exposing our baby or anyone else. We brought Stella home today, Sunday, and are just loving cuddling, kissing and adoring every inch of her. Here she is ready to leave the hospital.
7 comments:
Congratulations. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if she was here yet. She is perfect. You look so good too.
So so so precious! I wish I could see her! She is beautiful just like her other sisters and her mommy. Congratulations! And her name is positively perfect. Love it! All of your girls' names flow nicely, without a real pattern. McCall, Elizabeth, Claire, Estelle. Can't wait to watch them grow into beautiful young women!
Oh, that was me, Jessica.
What a beautiful baby...just like her sisters and mother too. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.
I am so happy to see this post!! I am glad she is here and can't wait to meet her. Congratulations -she is beautiful and perfect!
congrats!!! she is beautiful, and i LOVE her name! good luck. oh, and you look WAY too pretty to have just given birth... what the?
XO~ Lisa
Congrats, Peterson family!!! Little Stella is adorable and I think looks like your McCall! I'm so happy for you! And I agree with Lisa....you look amazing in the hospital!!!
Post a Comment