Sunday, August 30, 2009

These Things

Wow, I'm sitting in bed... and wandered onto my own blog... and I really can't believe it has been almost two months since I posted. I was thinking about the things that keep me from posting and wondering when it will slow down to have more time for some of these other things like blogging...




I have been busy loving and caring for these...






Getting school supplies and lunches ready for these...






Trying to can and keep up with using all of these...




And often in the afternoon when my little ones are resting on one of these...





I get caught up with one of these...




OR sometimes like my little ones I too am trying to catch up on these...




ZZZZZZZZZZ's
Don't give up on me... I'll return soon...with updated pictures of my newest sweetheart!!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

I just looked at your blog and saw your beautiful new addition! I'm so happy for you! Our kids are just about 1 month apart. How are you feeling? Hope all is going well with you and the new baby.