Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Kick Off

When I talked to Erik yesterday I told him I was setting the table for our October Kick Off dinner. "What, is that just some excuse for a party?" he said. "Well.... yes...yes it is..." said I.


Each girl got a Halloween shirt in their bag with some spooky colored nail polish. I made the mistake of just running into Peerless Beauty. I didn't realise OPI nail polish was $8 a bottle...
The table was set with lime green, black and white with purple and orange accents.
We had a Spook-tacular menu...
The grilled cheese was cut into pumpkin shapes after being grilled.
I opted for the Tomato-Basil soup from Costco while the girls just had Campbell's.
My cute little striped tins (target) will be used throughout the month as we hold additional dinners, with skull candy treats and surprises to fill them with.
I'll add a photo of the girls in there cute shirts -- Estelle wasn't up when McCall left for school so we'll have to grab one when she gets home!

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

You are such a fun mom! I love this time of year. I might have to do a fun dinner too. But my kids already got their shirts -(they are wearing them for the second day in a row today)

Brandan & Haylie said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I love that you seem to have different traditions that you do with your little family...something that I need to work on!

karen louise said...

You are the cutest thing on this earth! What a good little mommy you are Ashley!! Such a cute idea! :) I've been away from your blog for a while, and I'm so glad I took time today to catch up! Your little new one is getting so big, I can't believe it! She is adorable :)