If you've discussed dance with me at all you'll know I'm not a huge fan of competitions. They take all day and it just seems like a waste of time... but I am all for the experience of getting up in front of people and performing which is why I love The Pointe. They are not competition crazy, competitions are secondary to instruction -- I am
fully behind that.
We recently had a ballet showcase. It was simply amazing! Not only was the ballet a wonderful story, the dancers amazing, but it was at the Scera Theatre in Orem so for $8 you got a reserved seat YAY! All the danceres worked so hard to make the performance perfect! One lead part was filled by an Odessey dancer but the rest were filled by the Pointe's students and can I just say it was awesome!

Great job McCall... your grace and talent show in everything you do!
4 comments:
She is such a dainty ballerina!
-Jessica
I saw your blue wall . . . love it. McCall is really growing up. Good job McCall!
McCall is a beautiful ballerina!!! Totally agree with your thoughts about competition and dancing.
McCall is adorable!!! :)
Post a Comment