FAMILY \'famle`\n : The People who support you through the problems that you have because they are your family. :)
Did you decorate too? Youre so organized. Wish I was that close this season to being done . . . not even close.
No, I usually decorate the Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving... I'm not a huge Black Friday shopper. I just had the stockings out because I bought them a few months ago and was working on tying on the jeweled letters.
I cannot believe you are done. Wow! Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you decorate too? Youre so organized. Wish I was that close this season to being done . . . not even close.
No, I usually decorate the Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving... I'm not a huge Black Friday shopper. I just had the stockings out because I bought them a few months ago and was working on tying on the jeweled letters.
I cannot believe you are done. Wow! Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment