I saw this on Americas Test Kitchen and thought, why didn't I think of that? It was a great idea so I thought I'd share.
Do you use Pam or Cooking Spray?
Don't you hate when the over spray gets on you counter, stove, floor, or child sitting at the bar?
I usually spray over the kitchen sink so the over spray gets there and can be washed down. But it still makes you kitchen sink messy, and you still need to wipe it out of the sink. OR not.
So the brilliant and forever forward thinking people at America's Test Kitchen, pulled out all their resources and brains and decided if you open your dishwasher, like this...
And place your pan on the open door, you can spray away to your hearts content and when you close the door and start the dishwasher the next time... all that messy, slick, oily residue will just wash away.
Great idea huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment