Friday, June 29, 2012

Because God gave us teeth...

Do you ever have a conflict with some fundamental beliefs between you and someone else?

Fundamental, core values, that shape people, change lives, and form great and mighty nations.

The conflict might be with a co-worker, a friend, an in-law, or even just maybe your husband?

See this girl?







































See her here... eating this apple?

Perfectly fine without it being sliced into wedges.







































Why can she eat it?

Because, yes I am starting my sentence with, BECAUSE!

BECAUSE, God gave us teeth.







































Mr. Peterson CRITICS will say I'm lazy or I'm wasting half the apple...

"CRITICS" will say that you need to slice the apple so children can eat it...

But "CRITICS" also will cook three different meals for three different kids.

(Yes, I started that sentence with a BUT.)

(Also, No, I have not lost a child, I still have four children, the fourth is just a great kid and eats whatever and however food is offered to her.)

What I am teaching my kids is a HIGHER law....

because God gave us teeth.

No comments: