Wednesday, July 11, 2012

St. George House

We love St. George!

Erik golfed every morning and went out twice with McCall. I didn't go out this time, just didn't feel okay about leaving the kids for a round of golf. Best to follow those promptings right? 

Erik tells me McCall is about ready to out drive me. Guess I better get out more often before she passes me by. I mean... I love that girl and all, but I'm her MOTHER, and I am competitive, and I am bigger and older than her, and by golly I don't want my daughter smoking me at golf!!!

We are so fortunate to get to stay in Erik's boss' vacation house. It's super nice and it is great to get to spread out and enjoy time away in such nice surroundings. It's the reason we spend so much time in St. George!

-------Main Floor------

Bedroom


Bathroom


Great Room


Kitchen


Patio


Dining


Master Bedroom


Master Bath


-------Upstairs------

Bedroom


Bathroom


Kitchenette off Family Room


Family Room

Bathroom


Bedroom


Kids Bunk Room



That's a wrap of the house tour!

1 comment:

Sarah Lunt said...

Looks Heavenly! What a fun trip!