So I know you may be sick of hearing this... but I am so sick of making decisions!!!
I've been picking out so many things for the house and I am just wanting it to be done so I don't have to decide one more thing. I know it will be fabulous once it's all done and we are really fortunate to be able to pick out just what we want (within our budget) so I am pushing through despite my desire to be done.
Right now I have to finalize on doorbell and counter tops!
Seriously, that is the last of my decisions! Hurray!
Here are some of the fixtures that will be going up in the new house on Cedar Hollow Blvd...
This has me reminded...I wish google would update our street. If you type in our address it sends you to a map of Cedar Hollow Road not Cedar Hollow Blvd. So I always have to specify approx. 1100 E. or else get the call for some delivery truck out by the freeway instead of by us.
Why doesn't Utah just stick with the numbered street system!!!
ARRRRG!!!
Okay, I'm done.
Master Bedroom and Bathroom
Love the Restoration Hardware Look... I l-o-v-e this fan!
Again...I love RH! This light above our vanities has stronger lines and will go
great with all the feminine details of the Faucets and chandeliers.
great with all the feminine details of the Faucets and chandeliers.
Have I told you about my faucets? I don't think I have.
I could have had a nice additional diamond band or a couple iPads and iPhones for all that
my master faucets cost me er... Erik. But I love them!!

Master Bathroom Chandelier:
I get to soak in the tub in a room filled with sparkling light from this!
This will not be directly over the tub Mr. Building Inspector...
it will stay safely a few feet in front of the tub.
This will not be directly over the tub Mr. Building Inspector...
it will stay safely a few feet in front of the tub.

Master Closet:
"How fun is that!" It's a quote, you know by who?
We have plenty of can lighting so this will just be soft accent light.
To get dressed under this is going to be so chic!
Erik is really excited about this one!

I wish I had the photo of my master tile. I'll try to add it from my phone or try to remember to take my camera over. It turned out AMAZING! Erik doubted me but in the end he had to admit it turned out well, even if it was a teensy bit above budget!
More pics to come... SO much has changed recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment