Monday, August 18, 2008

St George










So we are back from St George and had a fabulous time thanks to the perks of Erik's job. The St George house has all the amenities anyone could want and more...plasma TVs, sweet surround...we could sit inside all day and enjoy the comforts but no -- the pool is outside and amazing -- lots of fun for the girls. We spent most of the day at the pool doing whatever the girls wanted, walking to the cool park just down the road, eating out, BBQ-ing, going for ice cream, some shopping...doing typical things you do on a vacation. We made our trip to the St George Temple and visitors center. They have a sweet little movie about a pioneer girl and her brother which my girls really enjoyed. We all enjoyed looking at the woodworking tools displayed at the visitors center used by their ancestor Thomas Cottam.

The only problem is I am getting horrible at bringing my camera. I took it to the pool one day but every time we got anywhere I'd be quoted saying "Shoot, I was going to bring the camera."

4 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so sad that summer is almost over and fun times like this are coming to an end. Your girls are so darling and that house looks awesome. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Luvs,
Sarah

Emily said...

I'm glad you found a place and it looks awesome. That is so great you were there so long...wish we could have stayed longer! Samuri was fun for the kids...I like Tepenyaki better though. Okay, you know I don't know how to spell so don't make fun of me...I went to LEHI!

KaylynB said...

Ashley, I haven't checked my email for a very long time and when I did, I saw this link to your blog. What a cute blog! I love blogs. They are such a great way to keep tabs on friends.

Ashley said...

Emily, you are so cute -- I only have a problem that Stephanie is PAYING someone to edit her books and they are missing things!! I am the worst at spelling and I'm always mixing up my grammar rules...