I just had to post these Christmas lists from my girls. We had a little talk with our girls about Christmas this year... we have two family members who are jobless right now...an accountant and a business mba... we have friends that need help... and it's an uncertain time. We discussed that if the girls choose a few smaller items that it would allow us to spend money on some of our family so that others could have a good Christmas too.
This is what they wanted from Red Balloon ($129 for just the home then you need to buy the critters and furniture)...
This is what they wanted from Red Balloon ($129 for just the home then you need to buy the critters and furniture)...

Look at how amazing my girls are...


4 comments:
Sammie loves the bunny house every time we go there too. Good luck shopping
What a neat experience for your kids to participate in helping out by giving to another family. Those are the best Christmases and the most memorable. Thanks for sharing!
They are darling! You are such a great mom and giving your kids learning experiences.
I don't even know how to say thank you. All I can tell you is that my mom wishes that someday she can be the one who has the money to help others financially. We feel very blessed (at least I do) to have such a considerate family. I love looking at your blog and seeing my adorable little cousins. I really wish we lived closer so that I could see them more :( Not only are they the most beautiful little girls, they are each so unique and good. Someday they are going to be compassionate, giving people like you and Erik. I can just tell :)
-Jessica
Post a Comment