Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CornBelly's

I know I am late posting these photo's from Cornbelly's, but it is nice to look at them now and remember the warmth of the day - warmth - which like October, has gone.

Poor Claire, the climb to the top with her sister alone would have done her in but now her sister is in control of rocketing her to the bottom!

Rockin' McCall

This is what Elizabeth will wear if she cuts anymore hair off...

The balloon man... okay can I just say - PEOPLE you are supposed to tip them! I can't believe how cheap people can be. So many kids followed him around and never paid anything. The same thing went for the face painters.




No paint for this little one but the maze of pumpkins was fun for her.

Two Princesses ready for the ball... (okay, that was cheesy I know).


Okay, so I was laughing so hard I couldn't take a picture of the kids on the slide thing with the pvc tubes which rolled as they went down. (If you went you may know what I mean?) The kids were bouncing and it so didn't look like any fun but it was hilarious, ohhh, I am LOL right now just thinking of it. We had a 60 year old woman on it and she came off hardly walking. Elizabeth got a little way down and stuck her heals in so she wouldn't go down and we were persuading her to come down, but I think they did it a second maybe third time. Ahhh... good times.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

I love this place! Looks like your girls had a fun time. Love the dress-ups and the wigs :-)

Amy C. said...

The roller slide was more fun to watch then to ride down. It hurt my bum too.