Friday, November 7, 2008

Dear Ashley

Please... Move away from the Internet!!!!!!!!!


Oh my, as if I don't have enough to do in one day. Look how delightful! I found a whole slew of information about papercutting. I can picture this and others framed in a small grouping in my girls room. Although, I'm running out of wall space, I think they need a bigger room.


3 comments:

Brandan & Haylie said...

Is this something you cut out yourself or can you order them already cut? I don't think I would have the patience to cut out the little details:-)

Kacy said...

What are these exactly. They are super cute. Also I was reading about your camera that you want to add to your family. You outta check out the Pentax k20D. It is a super sweet camera. Has 14.6 mp with a whole bunch of other great things. It can be a little more expensive then the canon however I just got one through costco for a great deal with the lense. Anyway just thought I would pass that on. I love getting new cameras. It is my favorite.

Ashley said...

I have loved my Canon, and in testing canon and nikons I really prefer the way the canon feels in my hands. I am more steady with it. They have a deal at Costco on the 40D with a lense for $1500. Which is pretty good. I'm not too worried about the 10.1mp, if I was I'd jump up to the 50D, but it's $1500 just for the body, and I'm just not going to see any difference in what I'm using it for, so there's no need to jump up to the 50D. Most my photog friends us canons and I love what they can do, so I'll probably stay with canon but when I'm ready to buy I'll take a look at the pentax. Thanks!