Here's a blip of McCall in her Jazz Class. They put together a quick dance with the Dad's for "Bring Your Dad to Dance" Week at the Pointe (Erik couldn't participate due to his recent surgery but he better be practicing up for next year - McCall and Elizabeth are so excited for it!)
I am horrible at bringing my camera anymore, it's always too much trouble, and isn't it John Meyer who sings "I left my camera... I want to see the world with my own eyes." Anyway I had to borrow this from the studio, but those of you out of state/country can see a little of what she's up to. She is taking 2 hrs of ballet, 1 hr of Jazz and 1 hr of Funk (Hip Hop). Elizabeth takes a 1 hr combo class -- I've got to pull the clip of her at Christmas (IN MY OPINION) she steals the show.
2 comments:
I think it is great to see the dads there. And no one is even laughing (I might have been). Love it.
That is such a cute idea to have the dads in there! McCall did a great job....she is really talented!
Post a Comment