...hope that your cute hubby doesn't just drop in during the day? Today I do!!

I'm on the second wave of Salsa. With a three year old as my assistant and a 1 year old...well, I don't know what to call her help...I just can't seem to keep control of this whole process. I looked up and saw red splashes of tomato on my ceiling!? Great and tomorrow is the baptism! Guess it will probably be a late night!
Over the next week or two I'll be in it up to HERE with canning our applesauce...my goal is to can enough applesauce to last us two years - since my parents tree usually only produces a strong harvest ever other year - and it's the year! Ya, you can keep me in your prayers.
3 comments:
If you need some help(with anything)...PLEASE CALL!!!
I just did my first canning of peaches since I was a teenager. I hate canning. I would much rather buy it at the store. So you area awesome.
Look at you go! Seems like all the girls know how to can (I must have missed canning 101) I have NO idea how to can. I know I probably need to learn how to, but I admire you all for taking this on.
You're a great mom and you seem to know so much about so many things. I'm sure your girls are learning so much just from watching you.
Post a Comment