What makes a Hero? It may be someone who stands up and shows powerful strength. It may be someone who quietly stands as a beacon when trials wave over you, gently helping you through. Or someone who consistently lives up to standards you admire. It may be someone who endures trial and struggle, with strength unimaginable. You may know one... you may be one...
This organization is one of mine and I thought I'd share... click the first photo (about nilmdts) to enter... oh, and the song is wonderful and goes with the pictures so I'd start it if it doesn't begin...
http://www.nilmdts.org/start.php
Who is a hero to you? Share your comments...
2 comments:
Hey Ashley,
This was so amazing and so touching. If it's ok with you I'm going to post it on the Simply Sisters blog (Tiff created this to post ideas, activities, inspirational thoughts, etc.)
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Lanae
Thank you for sharing...even if all it did was make me cry.
To those sweet and compassionate photographers that are so willing to do this, they deserve so many blessings for this selfless act. They are definitely a hero to those families that they have served.
Post a Comment