Friday, October 17, 2008

Warning: This could happen to you...It could happen to your...

MOTHER, YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER.

The strangest thing happened to me this weekend.

I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by

myself and two men came and sat down at my table.

I gave them the death look, but they just casually

stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone.

I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed

my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I

was married and that I was not interested in them.

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully

the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera.

I'm sending you this picture as a warning...just in case

they try and pick you up too.


Honestly, some men think they are God's gift to women.










YUM! Thanks for this email - it made me smile!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yum! Yum!

Ah, Ashley, which outdoor cafe did you say you were having lunch at? Not that I would want to go there or anything. Just curious.

By the way, I have liked to look at George Clooney since he was on ER. Thanks for this hilarious post!

Julie

Emily said...

LOL you are a catch...Erick better watch out!

Brandan & Haylie said...

For a moment there, I was getting a little worried and scared to see what the 'guys' looked like. You really had me going.

BTW, what would you do if those two really sat down at your table?

Amy C. said...

I wish you would have called me to go to lunch. I totally could have helped out with the awkward moment when the random guys sat down at your table. Thank goodness for your wedding ring.

Lanae said...

HA!! I'm sure we'd all be just terrified if those two sat down, they just have that predator look about them, don't they? If this ever does happen and you need back-up help, just give me a call ;-)

Melanie said...

you should have left with them!!!

Erin said...

Haha! I definitely wasn't expecting that, but OK!