Friday, April 20, 2012

My life is insane right now...

I have been trying to find a place to rent the past week.

I am thinking my expectations may need to come down a bit.

I am also thinking that people pay WAY too much to rent. It's crazy!

I am also thinking I may have been in outer space when I thought I could pack up our home in a week.

My List...

1. find a place to rent for the next 6mo (oh it is not as easy as it seems)
2. get a new drivers license
3. get our new address changed for mail
4. change over and transfer ALL utilities
5. pack our 5 bedrooms, living, family, office, kitchen, playroom, food storage, and storage which is full with STUFF.
6. Possibly find a storage unit
7. Attempt to fulfill my calling as Relief Society President at my church
8. I have a funeral today and a church activity tomorrow
9. Attempt to make dinner for my family each night
10. Attempt to be half way sane for my four little ones.
11. Oh and since we close on Monday the 30th we probably need to move out Saturday the 28th. The day of my daughters Violin recital.

Better sign off and get moving, right?!










2 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could come help you!!! Moving is so hard. It is such a huge task. And just when you think you're almost packed up...you still have another 5-6 hours. Good luck Ashley! One tip I learned: pack the kitchen first. It takes the longest. Buy paper and keep out the bare minimum.

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow, our lives sound identical right now. Good luck!!! I'm still in the "paralysis" phase.