Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elizabeth's Brithday (from July)


So I realized I never posted pictures from Elizabeth's birthday... sorry princess... Erik was over picture's this day and while I must express my love that he jumps when told - but I only have video of the whole cake thing, no pictures...



Yesterday, driving home from Pre-school I asked "How was your day, Elizabeth?" She said.. "Today I'm cinerrrella Momma!" Today, when I picked her up as we came in the house I said, "hang your backpack up cinderella" to which Elizabeth replied, "I'm snow white today, Momma".

Elizabeth picked out The Sound of Music DVD the other weekend and wanted to watch it. Everyday since then she wants to watch it... she gazes and smiles as the characters sing and dance... her eye's get bright and her head tilts with a smile as they serenade each other in the garden... she is my romantic.

The other day Grandpa was over and asked her how old she was... she said "two"... we both replied "no Elizabeth, your are three now"... Elizabeth held her stance on being two... (I think she's got a bit of me in her -- I'm never wrong, I just change my mind!).

Elizabeth can shake it... when dancing she just loves to get in and shake and twirl. She is colorful and I'm speaking of more than just what she wants to wear.

Elizabeth tells me she loves me dozens of times during the day. She will be playing with toys and stop everything and say, "I love you Momma".

One day I got on her response to picking up toys or something and explained that when we respond we should say... "okay mom!" in a happy tone and go do what was asked... since then when I ask something she consistently says "Okay Momma!" in a very bright, very happy, grin across her whole face manner.
----------------------------
Hey, check out McCall's dance The Pointe (right column scroll down under list of people links) you can access their blog under the right to dance link...
why don't I just send you there http://thepointeacademy.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Elizabeth looks just like you! You have the most adorable kids Ashley!!

Brandan & Haylie said...

Your girls are so darling!!

I didn't realize that you put McCall over at the Pointe. I watched the videos on the blog and she is really good. If she ever performs in something, I wouldn't mind coming to see:-)

Lanae said...

She is a little princess! She is just a beautiful little girl (as are all of your girls).