I can totally see my Claire cruising around on this wheeley bug (or battling Elizabeth for it!) I just think it is so darn cute so I thought I'd share... they also have a bee and a cow...And look at these little play homes by iplay, they are so adorable - I'd have no problem spending an hour with Claire or Elizabeth playing.
Isn't the little mushroom house delightful?!!

And look at the little forest animals!!!
And lastly check out this game... I think I am going to get it for Claire for Christmas... don't you love the artwork? I think it's fabUlous! They also have a memory game I think I'll get for Elizabeth called Once Upon A Time with all kinds of wonderful storybook artwork on the cards. I am having so much fun looking at all these fantastic toys! I wish I could buy EVERYTHING!
3 comments:
People are coming up with the cutest most fun toys! I wish I had kids to give them to :)
They are so cute! Where did you find those darling toys?
Red Ballon carries a lot of the toy brands I like.
Post a Comment