Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm locked out of facebook AGAIN!


I usually only check facebook every couple of weeks and it is usually with a specific purpose in mind that I check it. Finding out how someone is doing, etc. Sometimes I have more time and can play on it more often.

I found myself last Friday needing to get a hold of someone through facebook so I tried to go on but I realized I had cleared my history and cookies recently and so it no longer retained my facebook info.

Which wouldn't be a big deal if I could remember the email address and password I signed up my account with. (I set up a separate email cause I didn't want to have it linked with my everyday or "real" email.)

I tried to look myself up at facebook but it didn't find me?

And because it's so top secret I didn't provide my "fake" email for others to look at, thus not allowing them to at least let me do a forgot password search with my email. 

So if you think I'm rude cause I didn't wish you a happy birthday, or I have not responded to a "friend" request, just know it's because I am a retard and not because I'm purposely rude.

No comments: