I have hit my limit of storage on Blogger.
Wipe tears.
I now need to decide whether I want to purchase more storage to keep my blog going, switch blog hosts, put my blog in books (which will take some time and editing) and then delete my posts and start over. Purchasing more storage seems like the easiest road but it is just prolonging the problem I think. I try to upload smaller photo files now but I don't want to go in and manually change the size of all my past blog photo's. Can you even imagine that???
Anyhooo... bear with me while I figure this out!!!
1 comment:
Well...Cute girl, Find a way to keep it going because I am sure there are a thousand other ladies like me, who like to read your cute posts and would be sad to see them go away :)
Good Luck!
Post a Comment