Friday, February 10, 2012

When do I blog?

I was asked how I stay 'up' on blogging? 

Here's the secret... 

I hope it doesn't disappoint...


I don't.


I usually have about 2-3 weeks scheduled out before hand.

I hope I don't disappoint if you thought I do this everyday. 


I just wouldn't have the time to write or check up on this all the time. I have too much else going on.


When the kids go down and Erik is exercising and I feel so inclined I might write 4-5 posts in less then an hour. You can probably tell by the quality of my writing. Right?

I may leave some holes in the week because something may spark my interest and I want to post it sooner and don't want to re-arrange my line up of posts.


So there you have it.

The secret is out.


Happy Blogging!

No comments: