Okay, I have to admit this as hard as it is...
I am a water snob.
I said it.
And isn't saying it half the battle?
We have softened water. It's great for skin, hair, cleaning but land almighty, it sure has an awful taste.
What that means to our daily life?
I can only get water from the kitchen because we had the line run separate for it.
Big deal, you say. Get your water from the kitchen sink.
Consider this.
1. I have to have water on my nightstand.
2. My bedroom is not on the same level as my kitchen.
What this means is every night at bedtime, Erik or I have to go down and fill up my water bottle. If I drink it all before morning I have to stumble half asleep down the stairs to fill it up... Or wake up Erik to do it. :)
I try to force myself to drink softened water. I work it up in my mind. It will be okay Ashley. It doesn't taste that different. Just close your eyes and go to a happy place while the glass is brought to my lips.
NOPE. Not happening.
Even among the bottled waters I have issues. I hate the taste of Dansini. Oh how I hate when it's the only option (Energy Solutions). My favorite is Fuji but I'll drink many others. And sure if I was dying of thirst or a guest in a house, I'll drink it.
So you wonder. Or maybe you don't.
What is the worst water you've tasted Ashley?
Hands down. Easy answer. Bahamas. Atlantis Resort. Urrhhgg! I shiver just thinking of brushing my teeth and taking a quick swig after my rinse.
In the new home we plan on having a separate cold water line run to both kitchen sinks and in our master bathroom, then I can get water in the middle of the night from the comfort of my own room.
What are you a "snob" about?
No comments:
Post a Comment