Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rough Morning (Part 2)

Some of ye are wondering what we did with Stella and Claire after the incident here. Well Stella is just a little lopsided for now - the poor girl is over two and still has less hair then P.Olsen - for crying out loud!!
(P.Olsen is a darn cute baby in our ward - my husband comes home
bragging about her each month when he visits her at home.)

 And as for Claire... I trimmed off about 3 inches off the back, on the bangs I trimmed about three spaghetti size chunks of hair that were longer than what she cut the rest, otherwise, I have left them completely as she cut them.


PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE:



DO NOT TELL HER SHE LOOKS CUTE...
EVEN THOUGH SHE DOES!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I feel your pain Ashley. Jessica cut her hair when she was 5. She cut it all the way around. You're lucky that Claire just cut her bangs. Hair grows! Thank goodness for that.

I'm so glad that you are blogging again!