I have been pretty slack on my motivation for blogging. I had a stomach bug one week, then the flu the following week and I am still frog voiced and hacking. My lungs just simply hurt!
We listed our home with a realtor and in five days have had 8 showings, It has been a crazy whirl wind and I feel like all I do is clean house and go on hour excursions with my little crew! As much as I don't want to sell quickly, I really do want it to move so I can quit living in a glass box which needs to be walk through ready all the time -- even if that means renting for a time which I really hate to do but I CAN DO HARD THINGS. But it is great to move ahead and the end result helps me focus and we are really excited that some family will enjoy our home like we have loved it.
Now if we can just get our ducks in a row and start building our house so we have some place to go eventually! We haven't even picked up the plans from the architect yet, let alone got bids to then submit for loan approval. Our goal to start digging in March is now about two months out I think! ARG!
Life is just so crazy right now.... do you ever feel like you have lost control of your life and someone else is driving at a way faster pace then you want? That is how I feel lately... so bear with me friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment