Monday, March 19, 2012

Sharing...


It is so exciting to me. 

A whole new world of possibilities and opportunities awaits.

I always knew how fun it would be to have girls.

I dreamed about shopping together.

Hanging out.

Talking.

Watching movies.

CHICK FLICK movies.

And now I am realizing things are even better then I imagined.

It's getting close.

Erik often will put away clothes and will put McCall's clothes in my closet, thinking they are mine. What a guy! They are still small. The time I pulled her pants off my shelf I couldn't get them past my knee and I couldn't figure it out. But shirts and shoes are getting close!

I've slipped on a couple of her shirts.

Almost Wearable!
When I buy something and it's just a little small I can give it to McCall. Or if I'm uncertain at the store I find myself rationalizing, "I can just pass it on to McCall".
She keeps trying on my shoes. 

ALWAYS the high heels or platform sandals be it. I guess I shouldn't wonder why she loves them so much. Why do all girls get excited to wear them!

Can you imagine having a whole second wardrobe to choose from? A larger selection of shoes to pick from? I am giddy with delight!

And it's not just clothes.

Books too.

McCall just checked a book out from the school library a second time so I could read it.

Did you know the Berlin wall went up in 1961 while Kennedy was president?

I did not.

Or at least I don't recall it or it never sunk in.

I have read many of McCall's books before. I have liked them. I mean what is not to like about cute little fiction written for pre-teens? 

But I really enjoyed this book. 

Now we can ENJOY them together. Talk about them and discuss them. It's like book club... only better!

This one was really good.

 
 Thanks McCall!  

No comments: