Well it's official....
We have been working on the house plans FOR-EV-ER!
I thought we were done with changes months ago and then something new would be questioned and bam... days of discussion and contemplation.
I almost thought we had it a month ago and then the architect (WHO IS THE BEST AND A SAINT FOR SURE) asked about the lighting and electrical plan. He could just do what was standard or code but he wanted for it to be just what we want... he made the mistake of proposing an example question... "You may want three can lights down the hall or just one light fixture?"
I had never thought about that before!
A whole new mountain of possibilities and decisions unleashed.
It got us thinking.
We figured out furniture scale and played with room layouts. (I use we loosely!)
Our master is huge and the placement of the bed needed to change so we didn't have to look at the tv across the 24 foot room or needing a 60 inch tv to watch it from bed.
Our master is huge and the placement of the bed needed to change so we didn't have to look at the tv across the 24 foot room or needing a 60 inch tv to watch it from bed.
Which then resulted in more walls being moved, fireplace being moved, and other things being changed around.
It meant evening driving around looking at exterior lighting and figuring out what I liked and wanted.
So here we are... I think we have a final plan, finally. It still moves on to the engineer but I think we can move forward. FINALLY!!!
See the newest plan here:
No comments:
Post a Comment