I feel like I should get the horrible parent award.
Oh, actually I guess I have two horrible things to admit.
Christmas Break is over and we didn't touch violin's - not ONCE!
Ouch, lessons may hurt this week! Sorry Ms. L!
But what I really hate to admit is this...
I was so excited to have two weeks with the girls - all mine. No school, no dance, no lessons, nothing. Just us time for puzzles, games, crafts, cozy afternoons watching a movie together.
I envisioned piles of dripping boots and mittens over the heaters while the five of us sipped warm mugs of hot cocoa. (Unfortunately, the lack of anything close to snow squashed that dream.)
I dreamed of Poise worthy dinners over the coarse of the break. And time spent together enjoying the company of family.
After all the excitement and anticipation and the overwhelming desire to have some relaxing family time over the break, I must confess...
I am really looking forward to the girls going back to school!


No comments:
Post a Comment