Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sweaters and Chicken Coops

Do you have a certain store which you shop at with a specific friend? A place that, if you go into, all on your own, you feel like something is missing. Like you left your purse behind.

Unless.... your a man and your reading this.

Oh, unless... you're a purse carrying kind of man.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Then you would know what I mean.

I know I could totally drive up to Gateway by myself but it just isn't any fun exploring the goods at Anthropologie with out Mandi. She is sort of a personal fashion consultant. I never would have bought my last sweater there without her but...shut the front door... I have sure liked that sweater.

This is the sweater that I'm dreaming of...

On sale of course.
























And while we're there I could pick up some of these delightful little stoneware dishes.

I can just picture my little ones and those cute little hands pinching berries from them. Or sending those cute little ones out into the garden to collect strawberries with these dishes.
























I know, out picking berries? I should live on a farm. 

Um, I may need to address that in a post at some point, Erik doesn't blog so you probably haven't heard about my chicken coop idea?

No comments: