House Plans - Draft 2
We have the plans with our first modifications back from the architect! I am so excited but it is still so nerve racking too.
We are still working on the roof line so he hasn't changed the master closet, which will end up being bigger due to the bedroom layout below. Also, the front bedroom upstairs will get bigger slightly, which will be our office/craft room.
In the mud room I want to add a drinking fountain in there somewhere but Erik doesn't see the use, just get paper cups he states.
Oh, I just noticed he missed the double ovens by the pantry door, but the poor guy had about a hundred little changes to take care of the first go!
We are still trying to figure out the basement bathroom which juts into the storage area. We can play around with it and maybe condense it, or move it around, maybe change the linen closet as I don't love the space behind the stand up shower but we could surely find things to shove back there. Any ideas?
Thinking about putting french doors into the basement family room so the sound doesn't travel up which would close off the stairwell railing, and then swing the door for the under stair space into the workout room so the other piano can go along that wall nicely.
Also, we are still trying to figure out the basement kitchen area. It's a huge area and we really don't need that kind of kitchen workspace downstairs. I've thought about throwing in some closet storage along a wall, craft/homework stations etc. for the kiddos. Any ideas?
The "Theater Room" will be an exercise room/dance room as we can do just fine with viewing shows in the two family rooms. Erik did mention we could put a golf simulator down there though - for these LONG, COLD Utah winters.
See below or go here...
No comments:
Post a Comment