As an avid supporter of PBS Stations and their products, I was shocked when at book club the ladies were not aware of Downton Abby. I mean this is television worth watching!!!
So I had to post a recommendation that if you have not seen this delightful series you best get a copy of Season 1 and try to catch up. Season 2 is currently playing on Sunday evenings and you are three episodes behind already!
The Downton staff...
The Crawley Family...
The splendid Abby...
And then what about Lark Rise to Candleford...oh my ladies, you are behind the times!
Dorcas Lane
Laura Timmons
There are so many other characters to adore. From the first season, Sir Timothy Midwinter and the Pratt Sisters, to recent Season 4 and 5 addition of Minnie (maybe she showed up in season). The characters are unforgettable. I keep pining for a return of Sir Timothy!




No comments:
Post a Comment